Wednesday 1 April 2015

3D VR Video Glasses User Experience

Both in the line of games or videos, 3D VR Virtual Reality Video Glasses undoubtedly is the hottest device, particularly in the past 2014ChinaJoy. So, how's the performance, is it as stunning as we imagine? Let me figure out for you.
http://www.appleaccessoriesreview.com/
On that occasion when putting Head Mount 3D VR Video Glasses properly on my head, it was quite comfortable. I reckon comfortability ought to be the bottleneck because it looks solid and gigantic, but a round of sponge did fit my eye properly whilst a flexible and elastic headband adapt to my head perfectly.
It genuinely was my first time to took advantage of VR glasses, hence, it is inevitable to adapt to the whole visual. Perhaps such an immersive visual impact is brand new, maybe the phone is way too close to my eyes than I accustomed to, I felt slightly dizzy after trying for 15 minutes, and a little bit exhausted, probably a primitive technology and under-develop glass are inseparable.
As far as display effect is concerned, Head Mount Plastic VR Video Glasses has brought legible and passable displaying to be fair. Without a doubt, 3D displaying is stunning and real, just like witness the whole scenery personally, but it was pretty similar to the one stem from 3D movies to be seen in theater, which we experienced already. When I moved my head from left to right, the whole picture extended automatically but in a limited range, which is usable but not that enjoyable enough.
Nevertheless, from the most initial video glass to immersive VR glass we see today, an entire VR technology is developing in a staggeringly fast speed and all manufacturers spare no effort to custom and modernize VR technique. Following a rapidly increased budget, technology and human resources, the latest VR technology is not far behind. More excitingly, you can anticipate to the life watching movies in first visual, playing real VR games, chatting to your friends in VR environment or even traveling to the word through this little stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment